These third-party apps come as is and were not developed by SmugMug, so we cannot guarantee their compatibility or functionality. Please contact the individual app developers at the links below for support.
Want to get your app listed on this page? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Your photos from you to SmugMug.
- Lightroom Publish Service - One-click uploading from Lightroom using the official SmugMug Publish Service. Drag and drop your photos to your galleries from within Lightroom (LR) to upload and easily update new edits in LR to replace already-uploaded images on SmugMug. Effortlessly sync client-selected images on SmugMug back to LR with the click of a button.
- Aperture - Upload to SmugMug directly through Aperture as well as manage your images once they're there.
- BlogStomp - Helps improve your workflow efficiency by resizing, creating collages, cropping, and adding your watermark to your images in one fell swoop. Then upload an entire gallery directly to SmugMug without leaving the app so you can do more of what you love: taking photos.
- Photerloo - Upload to SmugMug, social networks, photography sites, and stock sites automatically.
- PicBackMan - A fully automatic SmugMug photo and video uploader for Windows and Mac. It allows users to download their photo and video collections in SmugMug with ease, and maintains folder hierarchy during upload.
- QuickMug - Command-line ruby gem for uploading images to your SmugMug account.
- SmugMug uploader - Python-based uploader script.
Your photos from SmugMug back to you.
- Download All directly from your SmugMug site - You can create a .zip file of any SmugMug gallery you own directly through SmugMug. While logged in, go to the Organizer, select a Gallery, choose Select All photos then the download icon. You'll be sent an email with a link you can use to download the generated .zip file and also send to your clients to download.
- Photosync - Quickly transfer photos and videos to and from your computer (Windows PC, Mac & Linux) over Wi-Fi.
- Smudo (for Mac only) - Smudo fetches all your galleries and saves them in the selected destination folder, replicating the SmugMug hierarchy. You can run Smudo multiple times; existing files will be skipped.
- GeoTagr - Turns your iPhone into a GPS data logger with geotagging capabilities for images taken on your DSLR or other camera.
- Sync Photo - Copy select SmugMug galleries to your iOS device for offline viewing.
- Stereo Photo Viewer 3D - View SmugMug public and unlisted 3–D parallel photos on your smartphone with a stereoscope.
Toolkits and Frameworks
- PHP - DFM Smug Wrapper (supports API 2.0).
- SmugMug CLI - Command-line tool useful for automatically synchronizing a local folder hierarchy with a SmugMug account.