Note: On the Basic plan, the Slideshow content block can only be added to the homepage.
While viewing a page on your Site, select Customize Design > Content tab Photos section. Drag and drop a Slideshow content block onto your page.
Once you've placed the slideshow content block onto a page, you'll need to select a source for the images that play in the slideshow. You'll have many other controls to work with so you can personalize the slideshow to be just right for your audience.
- Photo Source: Select from gallery, keywords, popular photos, recent photos, and photos I choose. If you select "photos I choose," your photos will be displayed in the order you choose/select them.
- Height: Choose from auto or fixed.
- Auto Height Ratio: A variety of options are available for the auto height ratio.
- Fixed Height Ratio: Specify the exact height you'd like for this slideshow.
- Content Aware Height: When choosing an auto height ratio, enabling this option will fit the slideshow in the window, even if there is other content above it on the page.
- Title: Name your slideshow, or leave blank if you prefer.
- Auto Start: Choose wether to have your slideshow start automatically. If you choose to have this off, don't forget to have the play button enabled in the Controls tab.
- Speed: Select a speed for the slideshow.
- Transition: A variety of transition options are available, including fade, zoom in, zoom out, slide in, slide out, and more.
- Transition Speed: This determines the speed of the transition.
- Randomize Images: Want to change it up on each new visit to your site? Choose to randomize the images in the slideshow.
- Splash Image: The selected splash image will display for just a brief moment for the guest if they are on a slower connection.
- Captions: Choose if you'd like captions to be displayed.
- Navigation Arrows: Select to show navigation arrows.
- Play Button: Select to show a play button. Remember to enable this option if your slideshow isn't going to start automatically.
- Fullscreen Button: This option lets the viewer display the slideshow fullscreen. It's a great way to show off your photos!
Note: Photos from password protected galleries will show to logged out visitors in a homepage slideshow if you've selected that specific gallery. We won't show images in a slideshow that uses Recent Uploads to logged out guests if the photos are in a password protected gallery, but they will show for a logged in owner.