If you've applied your custom watermark to photos and don't see them, make sure you've done the following:
- Check the pixel dimensions of your original image. We won't apply watermarks to any photo smaller than 801 pixels on the longest side.
- While viewing your gallery, click on the Settings button in the section bar. Once in your gallery settings, select the Photo Protection tab and use the drop-down menu next to the Watermark Photos to select your desired watermark option: Custom, PROOF, or No Watermark. Click Save.
- Give it time! Watermarking can take a few minutes to apply, but you can check back later and refresh the page.
- Make sure you've picked the correct watermark to apply. It may take a few tries to get it looking right, but you can always edit or delete unwanted watermarks from the Selling Tools tab in the navigation bar, Watermarks Manage.
If our default PROOF watermark is getting applied instead:
- Be sure the file you designed to use as a watermark isn't hidden via the Hide Photo checkbox.
- Did you accidentally delete the watermark image? Use the Selling Tools tab in the navigation bar: Selling Tools > Watermarks > Manage, to edit any of your custom watermarks.
Note: The watermarking feature won't be available while hide owner is active.