The Folders, Galleries & Pages content block allows you to display all three hierarchy containers within one content block on a page. It's the perfect way to show your guests where they can go next on your website. This content block can be added to any folder or page on your site, including your homepage—as shown in the design shown below.
When creating a new SmugMug account, this content block is already on the All Folders section in the Customizer. Remember, you can always remove it on a page-by-page basis if you want to make a particular folder custom.
To find this content block, view a page on your Site, select the Customize Design button, then the content block can be seen under Galleries in the Content tab.
Like all content blocks, you can add it to any page on your SmugMug site by dragging it from the sidebar onto your page.
Click the content block's wrench icon to edit its options.
The Basic tab allows you to control the following:
- Title. Or you can choose to leave the Title blank.
- Select From allows you to choose what to display. If you choose Items I Choose, they'll be displayed in the order you choose them.
- Layout allows you to Choose from Grid, Vertical, Collage Landscape, or Collage Portrait gallery displays.
- Specify the size of photos.
- Specify the aspect ratio used for the display of photos.
The Display tab gives you a way to control:
- Spacing between the content you add.
- Choose to show or hide the icons for the folders/galleries.
- Info Style: Where the content titles are displayed.
- Info Hover: Whether the content titles are shown on hover or always visible.
- Info Text Alignment: Alignment of the content titles.
- The number of rows of content to display on that page.
- How the content is sorted.